Leak Prevention System
Combined flow and sensor based water leak detection.
Summary of Features
- Monitors water flow on the mains cold water pipe and compares to thresholds set for time and/or consumption
- Also uses wireless sensor probes to instantly alert to the presence of water.
- Covers the whole house and prevents damage.
- Automatically switches off the water supply in the event of a leak detected
The Imrita smart water leak detector has combined the benefits of both flow and sensor based water leak detection. This combination allows an entire property continuous monitoring via the flow monitoring and the more vulnerable areas instant detection using the remote sensors.
Flow monitoring will trigger an alarm and shut off the value if:
- The amount of water exceeds a preset threshold (adjustable to the occupancy and facilities of the property)
- There is a continuous flow of water into the property
- There is a sudden burst pipe
Remote sensor monitoring will trigger an alarm and shut off the valve should water touch them. Probes can be positioned in vulnerable areas around the property such as kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms. The sensors are wireless and can be positioned up to 30m from main unit. The batteries used in the probes have been specified to last up to 1 and a half years.
Benefits of installing an Imrita smart leak detection system
- Alerts you that there’s a leak even if you can’t immediately see it
- Offers peace of mind that your property is protected even when you’re not there
- Protects your most valuable possessions from being damaged
- Greatly reduces the need for expensive repairs following a leak
- Uses wireless connections removing the necessity to run unsightly cables around the property (when using the remove probes)